"Dear Ex-Christadelphians. What if you're wrong? That question was put to Richard Dawkins at a lecture which had that particular question videoed and placed on YouTube. He never answered the question, he just posed another question of "what if any of us are wrong ?"
The true answer is this: If your assertions about the God, the bible and Christ are wrong, then you have thrown away the opportunity to receive life eternal for yourself. But it gets worse .... If you are wrong and you persuade others from following the way that gives them eternal life, then what have you done ? You have been instrumental in removing their opportunity for life. In most judicial systems in the world, for one person to be instrumental in removing another person's opportunity for life, it is classed as either manslaughter or.... if done with pre-meditation ... it may well even be classed as murder." Charlie Meadows.
- About Us
- Steve Pryde's Ex-Christadelphian Blog
- Pansapien's Ex-Christadelphian Website
- Pansapien's Ex-Christadelphian Blog
- Rob Hyndman's New Book 'Unbelievable'
- Ex-Christadelphian Testimonies
- Facebook Ex-Christadelphians Discussion Group
- African Ex-Christadelphians
- How to become an Ex-Christadelphian
- Our Email: Ex-Christadelphians@Hotmail.Com
A question from a reader: "What if you're wrong?"
This just in from a reader:
Published: Monday, October 05, 2015